Sunday, November 14, 2010

portfolio essay.

For my portfolio evaluation, I decided to edit the first one and the third one. The reason I'm down with essay#1 is because Professor Simon suggested me to go for it when she gave my paper back and sat right next to me in class last week. And also, the first essay is the one that I got into a safe zone with. The reason for the third essay, I have a good feeling about this one even though that's usually how we feel before we all turn in our essays and later, it turns out to be messy with Professor Simon's bad , sarcastic comments on them in good ways, ok! However this is the one I dubble-checked with my favorite tutor to make sure everything is everything. Of course, i'm not expecting it to be perfect, but I'm expecting it to ensure me that I've swam close enough to be in a safe zone from the sharks. I'll find out when I get my revision back. I know i sound too confident and arrogant on this one, right? let me have it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment