Sunday, September 19, 2010
The routine......
Waking up each mornning is a process on its own for me. First, i let my loud alarm clock wake me up at 6:00 am. The bright sunshine and light beaming through my curtains also assist me with waking up. I lay in bed for approximately 5 mins looking up at the ceiling and thinking about the day ahead of me. Next, i get out of bed and quickly enter the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee. while the coffee is brewing, i head to the bathroom to take care of my personal hygiene. By the time I am finisfed, my coffee is ready. I then go outside, sit down in the chair on my patio and smoke a marlboro cigarette. Smoking and drinking coffee taste the best that way. Finally, I am ready to put on my clothes. Choosing an outfit is very simple for me. I am no fashionista! As long as my clothes are clean and crisp, I am satisfied with my appearance. Once I am dressed, I grab my keys and bag which has school supplies inside of it. I then leave out the door, get inside of my car and drive to school. I always try to go to college by 7:40 am. When i get there, i smoke one last cigarett until 7:50am, knowing that class starts at 8:00am. At last I am ready to enter the building and go to class. This process ensures that I'm not late for school. Keeping up with this process has allowed me to maintain a flawless attendance record.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
coffee and ciggs the perfect combination like penutbutter and jelly. i have the same morning routine with my coffee
ReplyDeleteim not gonna lie i had a marlboro today also nice post
ReplyDeleteomg! cig and coffee..for breakfast lol
ReplyDeleteEvery former smoker just read that and wanted to drink coffee and smoke a cigarette.
ReplyDeletesmoking and coffee???i think know...coffee is bitter...yucky..but if you like i love:))))
ReplyDeleteYour life is simple, how does coffee and smokin a malboro taste
ReplyDeletewow!!! like i cant do that i wish i can have time to like eat something cuz i dont smoke nor do i drink coffie
ReplyDelete